About the Role
- Develop and implement strategies to acquire and retain customers;
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs, preferences, and buying behaviors;
- Write the tender documentation;
- Participating in conferences/exhibitions;
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement;
- Lead customer negotiations and manage contract renewal processes;
- Prepare regular reports on customer development and performance metrics.
If you are a highly skilled expert with a passion for working on innovation and sustainability, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with HelioRec.
Bachelor's degree in the technical field;
Master’s degree is a plus;
8+ years of experience in energy or maritime sector is mandatory;
5+ years of proven track record in customer development;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Ability to negotiate and manage contracts effectively;
Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
Fluent in English (French is a plus);
Permit to work in France.
About the Company
At HelioRec, we design and install floating solar power plants in nearshore locations and we are looking for B2B Sales with the technical background who will be responsible for driving customer acquisition with 3 revenue streams (hardware, software and services).
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in technical field, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. In this role, you will lead market research efforts, build and maintain strong relationships with the customers, analyze customer data, identify key trends and make recommendations for improvements.
HelioRec's core values are Professionalism. Curiosity. Honesty.