About the Role
- Work with the HelioRec team to develop a software that predicts the energy generation for our floating solar power plants;
- Utilize data analysis and machine learning techniques to improve the accuracy of the energy generation predictions;
- Data gathering from different sources (meteo-stations, sensors, open-data bases etc.);
- Collaborate with the engineering and production teams to ensure the software is integrated seamlessly into our existing systems;
- Continuously test and improve the software to ensure it is reliable and accurate.
If you are a highly skilled software engineer with a passion for working on innovative and cutting-edge technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with HelioRec.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field;
5+ years of proven experience in developing software in the energy-related fields;
Strong background in data analysis and machine learning;
Experience with programming languages such as Python, C++, or Java.
Knowledge of machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, or scikit-learn.
Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team;
Passion for working on innovative and cutting-edge technology;
Fluent in English (French is a plus);
Permit to work in France.
About the Company
HelioRec is a French startup that specializes in the design and installation of floating solar power plants for near-shore locaitons.
We are seeking a highly skilled software engineer (middle/senior level) to join our team and work on a developing a software product that predicts the energy generation for our floating solar power plants. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing software for energy-related applications, as well as a strong background in data analysis and machine learning.
HelioRec's core values are Professionalism. Curiosity. Honesty.