About the Role
- To contribute in the development of the floating system components such as the floaters, mountings, and electrical connections.
- To perform CFD simulations using Ansys tools.
- To perform the mooring designs and its analysis using Ansys AQWA.
- To collaborate with the business department.
- To communicate with suppliers, customers, and manufacturers.
- To supervise the installation of the floating solar systems.
- To design and modify drawings using Solidworks.
- To oversee testing activities.
A Bachelor's degree in mechanical, marine, aerospace, and energy engineering or equivalent.
A Masters's or Ph.D. degree in a related field is a plus.
Job requirements (the candidate should have experience in a minimum of two fields and the candidate should be willing to learn):
Experience in marine engineering.
Experience in product development.
Experience in design or R&D.
Experience in manufacturing.
Experience in naval architecture.
High level of English.
About the Company
At HelioRec, we design and install floating solar power plants in nearshore locations (https://www.heliorec.com/). Our design challenge is delivering reliable floating systems that can withstand rough environmental conditions.
In the engineering team, we are looking for a mechanical engineer who will contribute to the development of the floating systems from both mechanical and hydrodynamic aspects.
You will be in charge of the design and optimization of the floating system.
You will be a part of the product development team involved in developing next-generation floating solar power plants.
HelioRec's core values are Professionalism. Curiosity. Honesty.