About the Role
1) Technology enhancement (cost reduction, efficiency improvement).
2) Production certification.
3) IP applications.
4) Lab testing organization.
5) Acting as a mentor to team members.
6) Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
7) Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
1) CDI/CDD contract.
2) 3-month trial period.
3) Partially remote work.
Please send your CV with the motivation letter to email@example.com.
Master’s degree in Naval Architect, Mechanical Engineer or Marine Energy + knowing PV technology.
Start-up experience preferred.
8 years working in a technological role.
5 years managerial experience.
Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with marine/floating technology.
Excellent verbal and written communication (French and English).
About the Company
HelioRec is the innovative French-based startup, we are building simple, powerful floating solar power plants.
HelioRec's core values Professionalism. Curiosity. Honesty.